Thu, May 18|
Greening Your Business: Funding & Expert Assistance
Becoming a green business can attract environmentally conscious customers and staff, differentiate your business from others, and save money! Learn about no-cost technical assistance, cash incentives for energy efficiency, and grants to implement sustainability improvements at your business.
Time & Location
May 18, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
About the event
Green businesses follow practices that limit their environmental impact and protect their employee’s health, all while contributing to a more sustainable community. We will highlight resources and funding available to support your business’ sustainability journey. You will learn about these programs:
- Oak Park Green Business Program offers no-cost green business assessments and technical assistance
- BRITE Program offers no-cost assessments and funding to implement recommendations for businesses in the dry cleaning, auto body and repair, metal finishing and food & beverage manufacturing sectors.
- ComEd Energy Efficiency Program offers cash incentives going towards eligible replacement or new equipment including RTUs, lighting, thermostats, motors, pumps, compressed air systems, and more.
Start your green business journey - Register Now!
- Cassie Carroll, Program Director, Smart Energy Design Assistance Center (SEDAC) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Ricardo Magallon, Manager of Air Inspection Division, Cook County Department of Environment and Sustainability
- Adam Koch, Outreach Supervisor – Standard Program, ComEd Energy Efficiency Program